Every parent wants to see their kids active and healthy. ASB Fun Football Centres give children, not matter what their ability, the chance to have fun after school and begin a sporting habit that lasts for life.
Organised by NZ Football federations and delivered by providers, this programme gives boys and girls the chance to learn skills, play games and have a great time under professional supervision. And if they have the passion and commitment, we offer the opportunity for young players to go further in the sport and be the best they can be.
The programmes below run for eight weeks in each Primary School term, starting in the first week of term. Sessions run on weekdays after school.
- 40 minute programme designed for 4-6year olds
- 50 minute programme designed for 7-8 year olds.
- Increased physical activity
- Long and short term physical Health
- Confidence building
- Develop football skills
- Develop fundamental movement
- Meet new friends
- Pathway to NZF skill centres
- Part of the NZF Development programme
Places are limited, contact your regional Football Development Officer.